T68 Flamethrower Tank
The T68 can trace its root back to 1945 when the "Flamethrower Tank T33" was developed. Based on a Sherman M4A3E2 hull with HVSS suspension, 20 were ordered fitted with an coaxial E20 flame gun in the turret and a E12R4 flame gun in the hull. In 1953 two T33 were converted to T68 flamethrower tanks. The T68 used a turretless Sherman chassis and a Canadian E33 "Iriquois" pressurized flame gun. The turret was replaced with a cupola and machine gun.