Mercedes Benz G4 German Staff Car
The Mercedes Benz W31 Type G4 was a 3 axle, 6 wheel limousine / staff car first produced in 1934. Designed as a seven seat touring car or closed saloon, they were used during WWII for high ranking German Officers and Political Leaders. Early vehicles were delivered to the SS for use by Hitler and his adjutants. The Wehrmacht were allocated 11 vehicles. In total, 57 were produced between 1934 and 1939.